Real emotion, real connections, real listening, real acting, through training that transforms.
After the success of our sold-out short online acting course – which has attracted students from the UK, Europe, US and Caribbean – we are pleased to introduce ‘The Saffron Acting Studios’ and our brand new termly online classes.
- Autumn, Spring and Summer term
- Focusing on ‘Acting for TV and Film’
- Autumn term starts October 7th – December 11th
- Autumn term booking now open
- Two x 2.5hour sessions each week
- Autumn term fee – £380 with three payment options
- Special ‘Introduce a friend’ promotion with £50 credit per referral, for students who introduce a friend.
- Delivered via Zoom
- Study from anywhere in the world
- Class sizes are capped at 16
- Spring/Summer term presentation
- Led by experienced industry professionals who have lectured both nationally and internationally at leading Drama schools, including coaches who have taught actors that have appeared in TV and Film both in the UK and in the US!
The acting industry is changing in response to COVID-19, and increasingly we’re finding casting directors are now using self-tapes and online Zoom castings as a first point of contact with actors.
The course centres around the main teaching and techniques for ‘Acting for TV and Film’. Incorporated under this core umbrella are sessions which include, but not limited to:
- Method acting for TV and Film
- Scene analysis
- Building a character
- Acting on Camera
- Mastering self-tapes
As well as whole class teaching, our breakout rooms allow for students to work in small groups or in pairs, allowing coaches to observe students and provide adjustments and advice in real time. Class sizes are capped at 16.
Who is this for?
- Anyone 18 and over, regardless of prior experience or training
- Actors who want to build on their current skillset
- The unique ability to control the environment in which you take the lessons – research shows that online learning can offer fewer distractions
- No travel time or cost to get to a physical place
- You can establish a consistent practice at home.
- Access to study with us from anywhere in the world
- The immediacy and intimacy of the camera heightens the creative challenges of working truthfully from yourself, as well mimics the acting environment of the film set.
The Autumn term starts slightly later in the year and has less sessions than the Spring and Summer terms, which is reflected in the price. For Option 1 and Option 2 – 1st payment due 18th September 2020, 2nd and 3rd payment due by 2nd October 2020. All payments due by 2nd October 2020.
Three payments of
Two payments of
One payment of
Spring and Summer Term
You can choose from 3 payment options to pay for the Spring and Summer terms. Please note the total term fee will need to be paid 1 week before that term starts.
Three payments of
Two payments of
One payment of
Introduce a friend
We are offering a £50 credit per referral, for students who introduce a friend.
How it works:
- Sign up and pay for the Autumn term
- Share the details with your friends
- Receive £50 credit – once your friends sign up and pay their term fee, you will receive a £50 credit per referral for the Autumn term.
For example, if you refer 3 friends, who sign up and pay, you will receive £150 credit back in your bank account w/c 12th October!
The friend you refer will get a 10% discount off the Spring term fee. Ts&Cs apply.
By applying to join The Saffron Acting Studios, students understand that The Saffron Group agency is a separate entity to the The Saffron Acting Studios and you understand that you are not represented by or guaranteed representation by The Saffron Group.
Terms and conditions:
- Anybody can participate by introducing a friend (referrer) however you will only receive £50 credit for any new friend(s) who signs up to the termly online acting classes, the offer cannot be used if a friend has already attended one of our online acting courses.
- Ensure you put who referred you in the ‘Where you heard about us’ box on the ‘Application Form’ page. If this isn’t complete then the £50 credit can not be redeemed.
- Friends must sign up to the course by 2nd October 2020.
- When a friend signs up to the termly course, the referrer will receive a £50 credit which will be paid back in their bank account w/c 12th October.
- Refer 1 friend, who signs up and pays their term fee, by 2nd October, you will receive £50 credit back.
- Refer 3 friends, who sign up and pay their term fee, by 2nd October, you will receive £150 credit back.
- Refer 5 friends, who sign up and pay their term fee, by 2nd October, you will receive £250 credit back.
- Friend referrals is capped at 5 friends.
- This referral offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer.
- This offer is valid until October 2nd 2020.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time, without notice and / or to substitute the Referral Bonus for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
Promoted by The Saffron Group Limited having its registered office at 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX (“TSG”).