The new ‘norm’
Whether we like it or not, the technology associated with acting now creates so many opportunities that the possibilities far outweigh any limitations. We are in the eye of the storm, the new ‘norm’. Actors around the world are embracing the change and thriving with stunning performances.
We are providing the incomparable training that is making a difference in actors outlook and positivity towards a bright future, amongst the cloud that the pandemic overhangs. The industry is constantly changing. Your job is to be ready and continually improve your craft. When that opportunity strikes, would you be ready?
Who is this for?
- Anyone 18 and over, regardless of prior experience or training. Lessons are fun and challenging.
- Actors who want to build on their current skillset
- The immediacy and intimacy of the camera heightens the creative challenges of working truthfully from yourself, as well mimics the acting environment of the film set.
- Establishing connection with scene partners. “the scenes have been powerful and I’ve felt emotions with every single one. I’ve been able to feel everything through the screen and I didn’t think that was going to be possible” (Jenny B. NYC). Now that’s powerful.
- Increase in confidence, being in the moment and working collaboratively with one another. The trust and vulnerability is palpable between the performers and leads to some incredible work.
- Research shows that online learning and the unique ability to control the environment in which you take the lessons can offer fewer distractions. Actors are more focused.
- It is the new norm, it has allowed actors to be more at ease when meeting casting directors as they are in their comfort area, which can lead to a less nervous approach to the performance.
- It allows for instant feedback for monologues, duologues, acts, scenes or full plays. There are no more limitations for self-taping. You have the camera, you have the scene, the world is waiting.
- Connecting actors from around the world, bringing their own individual acting perspectives to work collaboratively in classes. An actor in Greece in a scene with an actor in London, taught by a tutor in Los Angeles.
- Unlocking your unique acting identity, story telling, playing, having fun, discovering, progressing, exploring.
All these attributes are integral to acting, they’ve always existed alongside each other. Nothing will ever change that. We bring these to you through training that transforms, on a dynamic online platform that is shaping the world of acting now, and for the future.