‘Can opposites really attract?’
New Masterclass session added!
- Date – Saturday 5th March
- Time – 10am to 1pm
- Venue – Old Diorama, Euston, London
Led by actor/director – Hannah Goalstone
Places are limited to ensure full student and tutor engagement
- How to play against a character’s presumed trait. For example, a “bad guy” doesn’t think he’s bad. What are his motivations to do what he is doing? What joy does he find in these actions? How would we apply this to comedy, or a deeply emotional scene?
- Exploring how to build a monologue or scene with varying levels of intensity to give it dynamics and growth.
- Analysing elements of a character’s way of moving and speaking that play with the audience’s expectation and help us create a unique and specific character.
Price – £39