- 10-session Online Intensive Acting Course
- Focusing on ‘Character and scene development, specifically designed for TV and Film’
- One weekly session in July and Two weekly sessions in August – Wednesday and Friday 7pm – 9pm
- Each session lasts two hours
- Course fee – £200 with two payment options
- Delivered via Zoom
- Final sessions include a presentation of your work – monologue/scene
- Commencing 24th July and ending August 28th
- Class sizes are capped at 18
- Led by experienced industry professionals who have lectured both nationally and internationally at leading Drama schools, including coaches who have taught actors that have appeared in TV and Film both in the UK and in the US!
The acting industry is changing in response to COVID-19, and increasingly we’re finding casting directors are now using self-tapes and online castings as a first point of contact with actors.
With the increase in UK actors securing jobs in the US, and with the ever growing amount of streaming channels such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Apple+ generating so much content, there will inevitably be pressure to get content after Corona.
This is why self-tapes will be so integral to the next phase of castings. To help facilitate this shift, we are excited to launch an Online Intensive Acting Course starting Friday 24th July.
The 10-session course focuses on ‘character and scene development, specifically designed for TV and Film’.
Led by Andrew Darren Elkins who has established himself as a leading practitioner lecturing at Drama Schools throughout the UK and in Los Angeles. Andrew has worked with clients heading into the West End, The National Theatre and leading TV Series and features. During COVID 19 he has continued to work with clients filming for series such as Pennyworth (Prime-time US) and The Haunting of Bly Manor (Netflix).
As well as whole class teaching, our breakout rooms allow for students to work in small groups or in pairs, allowing coaches to observe students and provide adjustments and advice in real time. Class sizes are capped at 18.
Who is this for?
- Anyone 18 and over, regardless of prior experience or training
- People who are new to acting
- Actors who want to build on their current skillset
- The unique ability to control the environment in which you take the lessons – research shows that online learning can offer fewer distractions
- You can establish a consistent practice at home.
- Access to study with us from anywhere in the world
*In July one session per week. In August two sessions per week.
Two payments of
One payment of
You can choose from 2 payment options to pay for the course. Please note the total course fee will need to be paid by Friday 17th July
By applying for the OIAC, students understand that The Saffron Group agency is a separate entity to the OIAC. Therefore, as a student of the OIAC, you are not represented by or guaranteed representation by The Saffron Group.